Crunchy Halloween Snack Mix Recipe
This snack mix has it all! The Cheerios, nuts, chips and M&M's make it sweet, and the noodles and nuts add just the right crunch. Arrange it in layers in a large glass jar and give it as a hostess gift. —Lori Daniels, Beverly, West Virginia
- 2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup orange and black milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In two wide-mouth quart jars, layer all of the ingredients. Cover jars. Decorate with fabric and ribbon if desired. To serve, pour into a bowl and stir to combine. Yield: 7 cups.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 445 calories, 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC