Crunchy Halloween Snack Mix Recipe
- 2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup orange and black milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In two wide-mouth quart jars, layer all of the ingredients. Cover jars. Decorate with fabric and ribbon if desired. To serve, pour into a bowl and stir to combine. Yield: 7 cups.
1 cup: 445 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Crunchy Halloween Snack Mix
"My husband loves this - I make it for Christmas using red and green M&M's."