Crunchy Golden Chicken
“I love this recipe for its great flavor, speed and utter simplicity,” writes Tracy Reedy from Dublin, Ohio…”not to mention the wonderful moistness of the chicken!”
TIP: Tracy also likes to serve this chicken over brown rice.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Place yogurt and cornflakes in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in
- yogurt, then roll in cornflakes.
- Transfer to a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with
- seasoned salt. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or
- until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 257 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 342 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.