Crunchy Golden Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Place yogurt and cornflakes in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in yogurt, then roll in cornflakes.
- Transfer to a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Golden Chicken
Sort By :
It was a little soggy for me. Also not very flavorful.
I made 6 chicken breasts - some with crushed cheddar crackers and some with bruschetta-flavour crackers since I didn't have any corn flakes. I also added a bit of dried basil. This worked great, and tasted awesome. It's so simple to make too! It needed 35-40 minutes to bake though, because of the thickness of the chicken breasts.
I didn't have seasoned salt so I just left it out. It turned out amazing!! I've never had chicken turn out so moist. I didn't expect it to be so flavorful with just yogurt and cornflakes. It's really good with rice.
I would make this again, because it was good, but next time, instead of yogurt I think I'll use ranch. And maybe some different spices, because it verges on being bland.