Crunchy Golden Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Place yogurt and cornflakes in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in yogurt, then roll in cornflakes.
- Transfer to a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Golden Chicken
Sort By :
"It was a little soggy for me. Also not very flavorful."
"I made 6 chicken breasts - some with crushed cheddar crackers and some with bruschetta-flavour crackers since I didn't have any corn flakes. I also added a bit of dried basil. This worked great, and tasted awesome. It's so simple to make too! It needed 35-40 minutes to bake though, because of the thickness of the chicken breasts."
"I didn't have seasoned salt so I just left it out. It turned out amazing!! I've never had chicken turn out so moist. I didn't expect it to be so flavorful with just yogurt and cornflakes. It's really good with rice."
"I would make this again, because it was good, but next time, instead of yogurt I think I'll use ranch. And maybe some different spices, because it verges on being bland."