“I love this recipe for its great flavor, speed and utter simplicity,” writes Tracy Reedy from Dublin, Ohio…”not to mention the wonderful moistness of the chicken!” TIP: Tracy also likes to serve this chicken over brown rice.
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Place yogurt and cornflakes in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in yogurt, then roll in cornflakes.
- Transfer to a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Golden Chicken in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p15
Reviews for Crunchy Golden Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review