Crunchy Fudge Drops
Both semisweet chocolate and butterscotch chips make these no-bake bites luscious. "I take them everywhere-our church coffee hour, my card group, you name it," says Loraine Meyer of Bend, Oregon. "Nobody can eat just one."
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granola without raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a microwave melt chocolate and butterscotch chips; stir until
- smooth. Stir in granola and pecans. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls
- onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store
- in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 72 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.