- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granola without raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a microwave melt chocolate and butterscotch chips; stir until smooth. Stir in granola and pecans. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Crunchy Fudge Drops
Sort By :
Even if you are not a big fan of granola, this treat is great! I was surprised at how tasty ordinary granolla can be transformed into an addicting snack. The second time I made these I substituted dark chocolate for the butterschotch chips and replaced the nuts with dried cherries. Extraordinary!
It was sweet and yummy!! Very easy to make! I doubled the recipe and it still didnt make very many, maybe 2 dozen decent size ones.
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >