Crunchy Fruit Salad
"Bursting with lightly dressed fresh fruit and crunchy sunflower kernels, this deliciously different salad is fun and refreshing," writes Karen Barefield from Minneapolis, Kansas.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add yogurt; stir to
- coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (3/4 cup) equals 151 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.