Crunchy Fruit Salad Recipe
"Bursting with lightly dressed fresh fruit and crunchy sunflower kernels, this deliciously different salad is fun and refreshing," writes Karen Barefield from Minneapolis, Kansas.
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add yogurt; stir to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Fruit Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p17
Reviews for Crunchy Fruit Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review