"Bursting with lightly dressed fresh fruit and crunchy sunflower kernels, this deliciously different salad is fun and refreshing," writes Karen Barefield from Minneapolis, Kansas.
Recommended: 30 Salad Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add yogurt; stir to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Fruit Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p17