Crunchy Dilled Slaw Recipe
This coleslaw is good with just about any kind of meat. I've taken it to many potluck dinners.
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium green peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dill seed
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1. In a large bowl, toss the first six ingredients. In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, dill seed, mustard and salt; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; add oil. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 10-12 servings.
3/4 cup: 197 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Dilled Slaw
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC