Crunchy Dessert Bars Recipe
"My son-in-law is diabetic and loves these five-ingredient frozen dessert bars," shares Shirley Reed of San Angelo, Texas. "With their nutty crunch from Grape Nuts cereal, we think they taste like the inside of a Snickers candy bar."
- 1 pint fat-free no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 package (1.0 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup Grape-Nuts
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the first four ingredients until smooth. Stir in cereal.
- 2. Transfer to a foil-lined 8-in. square pan. Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm. Use foil to lift out of pan; discard foil. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 67 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Crunchy Dessert Bars
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC