Crunchy Cucumber Rounds Recipe
- 1 cup finely chopped red apple
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the apple, pineapple, pecans, sour cream and salt. cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. To score cucumbers, cut lengthwise strips through peel. Cut each cucumber into 16 slices. Blot with paper towels to remove moisture. Spoon 1 teaspoon apple mixture on each slice. Yield: 4 dozen.
2 each: 21 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Cucumber Rounds
"Everyone loved this one, even the picky eaters"
"These are so tasty and a nice change from heavy appetizers. I've fixed them for a couple events and always have people wanting the recipe."
"The pineapple and pecans went VERY well with the cucumber!"