Crunchy Cucumber Rounds Recipe
- 1 cup finely chopped red apple
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the apple, pineapple, pecans, sour cream and salt. cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. To score cucumbers, cut lengthwise strips through peel. Cut each cucumber into 16 slices. Blot with paper towels to remove moisture. Spoon 1 teaspoon apple mixture on each slice. Yield: 4 dozen.
2 each: 21 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Crunchy Cucumber Rounds
"Everyone loved this one, even the picky eaters"
"These are so tasty and a nice change from heavy appetizers. I've fixed them for a couple events and always have people wanting the recipe."
"The pineapple and pecans went VERY well with the cucumber!"