Crunchy Crab Salad Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the crab, peas, celery and onion; set aside. Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic salt and curry powder; add to the crab mixture and toss to coat. Stir in the chow mein noodles and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 400 calories, 31g fat (4g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 504mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Crunchy Crab Salad
"We liked everything about this salad except for the dressing, which we didn't care for at all. If we make it again we'd try a different salad dressing."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.