Crunchy Crab Salad Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the crab, peas, celery and onion; set aside. Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic salt and curry powder; add to the crab mixture and toss to coat. Stir in the chow mein noodles and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 400 calories, 31 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 504 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Crab Salad
"We liked everything about this salad except for the dressing, which we didn't care for at all. If we make it again we'd try a different salad dressing."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.