Crunchy Corn Medley Recipe
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, oil, salt and pepper; whisk until sugar is dissolved. Pour over corn mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Stir just before serving; serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Corn Medley
Sort By :
"Made it for a recent bbq party, great paired with grilled meat"
"I made this several years ago for a group of people who came to my house. Just today, I received a request for the recipe! I'm glad she reminded me of this. I made it several times, and it is SO delicious, and refreshing. Just in time for summer gatherings!"
"I have made this several times and it is so wonderful. It's hard to wait for it refrigerate 3 hours before eating!!!! Excellent recipe!"