Crunchy Corn Medley Recipe
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, oil, salt and pepper; whisk until sugar is dissolved. Pour over corn mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Stir just before serving; serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Corn Medley
Sort By :
Made it for a recent bbq party, great paired with grilled meat
I made this several years ago for a group of people who came to my house. Just today, I received a request for the recipe! I'm glad she reminded me of this. I made it several times, and it is SO delicious, and refreshing. Just in time for summer gatherings!
I have made this several times and it is so wonderful. It's hard to wait for it refrigerate 3 hours before eating!!!! Excellent recipe!