Crunchy Combo Recipe
My husband and our four sons enjoy this mix any time of year. I love to munch on it while wrapping holiday gifts. What's more, the snack carries well to gatherings and makes a nice present when packaged in pretty tins.
- 6 cups toasted oat cereal
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1-1/2 cups Cheetos
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and Cheetos. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat. Spread into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 275° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 9 cups.
Reviews for Crunchy Combo
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC