Crunchy Chocolate Cups
These chocolates are easy to make, look pretty and taste great! I make them every Christmas for gifts.—Elizabeth Prestie, Preeceville, Saskatchewan
60 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, butterscotch
- chips and peanut butter chips over low heat; stir until smooth. Stir
- in cornflakes. Add the peanuts if desired. Let stand for 10-15
- minutes or until slightly cooled.
- Drop by teaspoonful into miniature foil cups placed on a 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking sheet. Refrigerate until set. Yield: about 5
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 84 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.