Crunchy Chip Cookies Recipe
I frequently made these cookies when I was growing up and learning to cook. After recently rediscovering the recipe, making a batch and taking one bite, I quickly remembered how delicious they are!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, chow mein noodles and pecans.
- 2. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 12 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 103 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Chip Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC