Crunchy Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 4 pita breads, halved or 8 slices bread
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Line pita or bread with lettuce and add 1/2 cup chicken salad to each. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 689 calories, 43g fat (11g saturated fat), 102mg cholesterol, 914mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 36g protein
Reviews for Crunchy Chicken Salad Sandwiches
"would it hurt if i add onions just the fact that i love onions."