- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 8 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cucumber, grapes, carrots and walnuts. Combine mayonnaise and ranch dressing. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Line pita halves with lettuce; spoon about 1/2 cup chicken salad into each. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Chicken Salad Pitas
"This is a awesome recipe. My best friend usually brings her dog over for a "play date" with my dog. Well, she brought her husband as well. So my husband and I made these for lunch and they loved it.......my friend had to have this recipe. I highly recommend, very good!"