- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 8 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cucumber, grapes, carrots and walnuts. Combine mayonnaise and ranch dressing. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Line pita halves with lettuce; spoon about 1/2 cup chicken salad into each. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Chicken Salad Pitas
Sort By :
"My husband and I made this recipe for a TV audition and our auditioners LOVED it! My husband gobbled up more after the audition was over ~ and he's not a huge "salad" sandwich fan. We'll definitely make this recipe again. The flavours blend great and it was light and yummy."