- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans or chopped fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Roll in pecans or parsley. Cover and chill. Yield: 8 servings (2 dozen).
Reviews for Crunchy Chicken Balls
Sort By :
I love the idea of using chicken in a meatball recipe. It is much lighter than the ground beef mixture. This recipe has the right idea but it just needs a few changes. They seemed a little Bland for our tastes. I also found that the Nuts softened up while the mixture chilled. It is a good base on which to work with.