Now that I'm retired from teaching, I have plenty of time to entertain. These individual chicken balls are always on the menu...much to the pleasure of my guests.
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans or chopped fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Roll in pecans or parsley. Cover and chill. Yield: 8 servings (2 dozen).
Originally published as Crunchy Chicken Balls in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p5
Reviews for Crunchy Chicken Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review