Crunchy Chicken Bake Recipe
We enjoy this fast all-in-one meal often. I usually have chicken on hand, but it also makes a great after-Thanksgiving meal using leftover turkey.—Patricia Sayers, Smyrna, Tennessee
- 1 package (6 ounces) instant chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken or turkey
- 1. Prepare the stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the mixed vegetables, soup, water chestnuts and water.
- 2. Transfer to an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with the chicken and prepared stuffing. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC