Crunchy Cheese Potatoes Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- Additional minced chives, optional
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, milk, chives, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and mix thoroughly. Spread in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Combine cheese and cornflakes; sprinkle over potatoes. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with additional chives if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Cheese Potatoes(4)
Sort By :
They were a little dry, but crunchy. Doubling the sauce next time we liked the flavor.
Yes, I will probably make this recipe again but will surely make more sauce. Way to dry for our family.
Too dry. Maybe doubling sauce would be better.
Very good and tasty! I have been making this potato dish for years without any variation to the recipe. I can't think of any way to improve it.
More Recipe Collections
- Au Gratin Potatoes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Side Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Side Dish Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >