Crunchy Cheese Nibblers Recipe
"With five ingredients, these savory bites are easy to make," says field editor Janis Plourde of Smooth Rock Falls, Ontario.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape dough into 3/4-in. balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten slightly. Bake at 375° for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 112 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC