"With five ingredients, these savory bites are easy to make," says field editor Janis Plourde of Smooth Rock Falls, Ontario.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape dough into 3/4-in. balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten slightly. Bake at 375° for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Crunchy Cheese Nibblers in Taste of Home April/May 2000, p54
Reviews for Crunchy Cheese Nibblers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review