- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape dough into 3/4-in. balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten slightly. Bake at 375° for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Crunchy Cheese Nibblers(3)
Sort By :
This was okay, but I will not be making it again. Most of them did not stick together, the taste was mediocre, and I'm not sure how something is supposed to turn "golden" and be done when the dough starts out golden...
My family is big on snack crackers and I love trying new recipes. However, this one just didn't do it for us. I had to toss most of it.
I made these yesterday and I always bring my first time recipes to the VFW for their opinion. These were gone within minutes and they wanted me to make more for our Memorial Day potluck. They are in the oven as I write. Thanks so much. They said these taste better than Cheese Nips.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Appetizers >