Crunchy Cheese Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, pecans, water chestnuts, pineapple, chives, pineapple juice, salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley. Cover and chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 66 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Cheese Dip
"Interesting flavor, slightly addicting."