- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, pecans, water chestnuts, pineapple, chives, pineapple juice, salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley. Cover and chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Crunchy Cheese Dip in Country December/January 1993, p49
Reviews for Crunchy Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2012
"Interesting flavor, slightly addicting."