Crunchy Cheese Crisps Recipe
“I bake these zesty appetizers for a nearby bed-and-breakfast here in Stratford, Ontario,” writes Carol Grasby. “They go together in minutes, and guests never seem able to stop with just one.”
- 1/4 cup finely crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Yield: 2 servings.
4 each: 167 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Crunchy Cheese Crisps
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC