“I bake these zesty appetizers for a nearby bed-and-breakfast here in Stratford, Ontario,” writes Carol Grasby. “They go together in minutes, and guests never seem able to stop with just one.”
- 1/4 cup finely crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Cheese Crisps in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p39
Reviews for Crunchy Cheese Crisps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2011
"Quick, easy and tasty to throw together from the bottom crumbs from a bag of chips. I've even actually mixed them up in the chip bag!"