“I bake these zesty appetizers for a nearby bed-and-breakfast here in Stratford, Ontario,” writes Carol Grasby. “They go together in minutes, and guests never seem able to stop with just one.”
- 1/4 cup finely crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Cheese Crisps in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p39
Reviews for Crunchy Cheese Crisps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2011
"Quick, easy and tasty to throw together from the bottom crumbs from a bag of chips. I've even actually mixed them up in the chip bag!"