Crunchy Celery Casserole Recipe
- 10 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1. In a bowl, combine the celery, soup and water chestnuts. Pour into a greased microwave-safe 8-in. square dish. Cover and microwave on high for 20 minutes or until the celery is tender, stirring every 5 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Microwave, uncovered, 3-1/2 minutes longer. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 114 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 407mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Crunchy Celery Casserole
"Was looking for a way to use up an abundance of celery. I will sprinkle on the onions after the casserole is done next time, as they got a bit mushy. But, very good dish."