- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion (green part only)
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, vinegar and salt. Add carrots; toss to coat. Divide between two plates. Sprinkle with red pepper, onion, almonds and sesame seeds. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Carrot Salad in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p63
Reviews for Crunchy Carrot Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review