Crunchy Cajun Fish Fingers Recipe
- 3 cups (6 ounces) French's® Original French Fried Onions
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound catfish or tilapia fillets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1. In a resealable plastic bag, combine onions and Cajun seasoning. Seal bag and crush with hands or a rolling pin; set aside. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and hot pepper sauce. Add fish strips; toss well to coat.
- 2. Place a few fish strips in the bag; toss to coat with onion mixture. Place strips on a foil-lined baking sheet. Repeat until all fish strips are coated with crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Cajun Fish Fingers
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC