For a quick complement to the effortless main dish, Traci bakes Crunchy Biscuits. Convenient refrigerated biscuits get a tasty treatment when topped with crushed corn chips. "They couldn't be easier," she promises.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) refrigerated home-style biscuits, separated into 8 biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/3 cup crushed corn chips
- Arrange biscuits in greased 8-in. round baking pan. Brush with
- butter. Sprinkle with corn chips and gently press into the dough.
- Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8