For a nutritious day-starter, an afternoon snack or even dessert, Joy Cochran of Roy, Washington prepares these delightful parfaits with a variety of cut-up fruits.
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat granola
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries or blueberries
- Place 2 tablespoons of granola in each of two parfait glasses. Top each with about 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- In a small bowl, combine berries; divide a third of the mixture between the two glasses. Repeat yogurt and berry layers. Top with the remaining yogurt, berries and granola. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Berry Parfaits in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 20
Reviews for Crunchy Berry Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review