Crunchy Baked Pork Tenderloin
This recipe originally called for chicken breasts, but I adapted it for pork tenderloin with mouthwatering results! I like that it calls for ingredients I already have on hand.—Angie Price, Bradford, Tennessee
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut crosswise into 1-inch medallions
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 to 5 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/4 cups crushed herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- Flatten pork tenderloin pieces to 1/4-in. to 1/2-in. thickness. In a
- shallow bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise and mustard; dip tenderloin
- pieces, then roll in stuffing crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at
- 425° for 13-16 minutes or until juices run clear. Let stand for
- 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 406 calories, 27 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 541 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.