Crunchy Baked Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut crosswise into 1-inch medallions
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 to 5 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/4 cups crushed herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1. Flatten pork tenderloin pieces to 1/4-in. to 1/2-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise and mustard; dip tenderloin pieces, then roll in stuffing crumbs.
- 2. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 13-16 minutes or until juices run clear. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 406 calories, 27g fat (10g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 541mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Baked Pork Tenderloin
"We weren't crazy about this recipe. My husband said I should the stuffing on the side. Taste wasn't anything spectacular."
"Fast, easy, and the whole family loved it. Who could ask for more??"
"Very good! I used dijon mustard for the mustard and it turns out great. Either paired w/ mashed potatoes or cottage potatoes it satisfies for a very good "comfort" winter meal."
"This recipe is a keeper! I only had chicken stuffing on hand, but it worked out fine. The meat was tasty and moist. I'll make this again, soon!"
"It was ok, the mustard/mayo dipping sauce was really thick and a bit overpowering."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.