- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut crosswise into 1-inch medallions
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 to 5 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/4 cups crushed herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- Flatten pork tenderloin pieces to 1/4-in. to 1/2-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise and mustard; dip tenderloin pieces, then roll in stuffing crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 13-16 minutes or until juices run clear. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Crunchy Baked Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
Fast, easy, and the whole family loved it. Who could ask for more??
Very good! I used dijon mustard for the mustard and it turns out great. Either paired w/ mashed potatoes or cottage potatoes it satisfies for a very good "comfort" winter meal.
This recipe is a keeper! I only had chicken stuffing on hand, but it worked out fine. The meat was tasty and moist. I'll make this again, soon!
It was ok, the mustard/mayo dipping sauce was really thick and a bit overpowering.
My son is crazy about Shake N Bake for pork so I was a little worried when I made this. Both he and my husband loved it. I used chicken flavored stove top stuffing crushed up. I am going to try different meats with different flavors of stuffing. If you have picky eaters this is a recipe for you.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >