Crunchy Baked French Toast Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups Cap'n Crunch cereal, crushed
- 12 slices French bread (1 inch thick)
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a shallow bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended. Place crushed cereal in another shallow bowl. Dip both sides of bread in egg mixture, then in cereal, patting to help cereal adhere.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Baked French Toast(3)
Sort By :
This is delicious. The whole family loved it, i would definitely make it again!
My husband and kids love my french toast so I decided to try something different..they really weren't sure about this recipe. I tried it, they tasted it and unfortunately I wouldn't be making it again.
I used Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal since I didn't have Cap'n Crunch. I loved how easy it was to make and the crunchy coating! Will try again with the Cap'n Crunch.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- French Toast Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Breakfast Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Fat Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >