“With fiber-rich fruit, light dressing and crunchy walnuts, this is a great snack. Try it with low-fat granola.”—Kathy Armstrong, Post Falls, Idaho
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sugar-free vanilla yogurt
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 medium red apples, chopped
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, whipped topping and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Add apples and cranberries; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with walnuts and remaining cinnamon before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Apple Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p17
Reviews for Crunchy Apple Salad Side
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review