- 6 tablespoons fat-free sugar-free vanilla yogurt
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 medium red apples, chopped
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, whipped topping and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Add apples and cranberries; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with walnuts and remaining cinnamon before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Crunchy Apple Salad Side
Sort By :
We don't like 'fake' whipped cream, didn't have any, so I made with all yogurt (2%) instead. More a light dessert than a salad for our tastes but very tasty and I'll be making it again. Excellent for a healthy breakfast dish, too!
We love this salad! We use what ever apples we have in the fridge and leave out the craisins and add grapes. You can really play around with this! Thanks for a great recipe!
Left out the cranberries, and substituted whatever yogurt I had on hand. Great healthy dessert!
Added additional sweetener. My brother-in-law asked to take some home.
I'm not big on apples and my fiance hates salads, but we both absolutely love this. He begs me to make is constantly.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Apple Salad >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Fruit Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Breakfast Recipes >