Crunchy Amaretto Peach Cobbler
If you’re sure you want to make a dessert so comforting and delicious that your guests won’t want to leave, this is the dish for you. —Debra Keil, Owasso, Oklahoma
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) peach pie filling
- 1/2 cup Amaretto
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread pie filling into an ungreased
- 13x9-in. baking dish; drizzle with amaretto. Sprinkle cookie mix and
- almonds over top; dot with butter.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden
- brown. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 392 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.