Crunch Swiss and Ham Appetizers Recipe
More Winning Bread Recipes »
- 2 cups very stiff mashed potatoes
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3-1/2 cups cornflakes, crushed
- Combine all ingredients except cornflakes; chill. Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in cornflakes.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Serve while hot. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Reviews for Crunch Swiss and Ham Appetizers
Sort By :
"Made these for a party (all women) and there were none left!!! They were easy to make and so good. Will go in my "make again...soon" file."
"I think these are a good use of leftovers, but I wouldn't prep them from scratch. We enjoyed them using leftover cooked chicken instead of ham, leftover Chili Cheese Corn (also from Taste of Home) instead of the mayo and onion, and cheddar cheese instead of the swiss. I forgot about chilling it (oops!) and it turned out fine, just a little sticky and messy. Mine tasted good and were quite simple when everything was already prepped. These are worth trying with what you have at home!"