- Spoon half of the batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Top with apple slices; spread with remaining batter.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in
- butter until crumbly. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 485 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.