Crumb-Topped Salmon Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place first eight ingredients in a bowl; toss to combine. Add melted butter; toss to coat.
- 2. Place salmon in a 15x10x1-in. pan coated with cooking spray, skin side down. Top with crumb mixture, patting gently. Bake until golden brown and fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet: 339 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 507mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Crumb-Topped Salmon
"We both liked it!"
"This was really good, and pretty easy to make. I like to find new ways to make salmon and this is a keeper."
"Salmon is my husband's favorite fish. We have tried a lot of different salmon recipes and this is one of my favorite. It is really easy to fix. Since we try to avoid alot of fried foods this is a great recipe for us. Thanks for another great recipe."