Crumb-Topped Salmon Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside.
- Pat salmon dry. Place, skin side down, in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spritz salmon with butter-flavored spray; cover with crumb mixture. Spritz crumbs with butter-flavored spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crumb-Topped Salmon(1)
Sort By :
Salmon is my husband's favorite fish. We have tried a lot of different salmon recipes and this is one of my favorite. It is really easy to fix. Since we try to avoid alot of fried foods this is a great recipe for us. Thanks for another great recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >