- 3 cups diced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking or rolled oats
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- In a bowl, combine rhubarb, flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Spoon into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and oats. Cut in butter until crumbly; sprinkle over rhubarb mixture. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Crumb-Topped Rhubarb
Sort By :
"I followed the recipe step-by-step and I ended up with a soupy mess. I baked it at 350 for 65 minutes and it never did set up. What an awful waste of fresh rhubarb and ingredients! :-("
"So easy & so delicious!"
"Quick and easy and very very yummy! I might use a little less butter next time because I like my topping dryish, but really really good!"
"this was very quick and easy to make, and very delicious, a big hit with everyone!"