Crumb-Topped Mushrooms Recipe
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) butter-flavored crackers, crushed, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4-1/2 pounds fresh mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a large bowl, combine 3 cups of cracker crumbs and butter; set aside.
- 2. Divide half of the mushrooms among three greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs; top with remaining mushrooms.
- 3. Pour cream over all. Sprinkle with buttered crumbs and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 50-60 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 106 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Crumb-Topped Mushrooms
"Prepared this as a side for our church's valentine dinner. Complimented the steak dinner very well. Received alot of nice compliments on it. I have also cut it down to a family size portion to serve at home."