With only five ingredients, this creamy dish with a crispy topping is a breeze to make.—Debbie Solt, Lewistown, Pennsylvania
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 pounds haddock or cod fillets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25 crackers)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Arrange fillets in a greased 13x9-in.
- baking dish. Combine soup, onion and Worcestershire sauce; pour over
- Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake 15
- minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 248 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 631 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.