With only five ingredients, this creamy dish with a crispy topping is a breeze to make.—Debbie Solt, Lewistown, Pennsylvania
- 2 pounds haddock or cod fillets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 25 crackers)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Arrange fillets in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine soup, onion and Worcestershire sauce; pour over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Bake 15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crumb-Topped Haddock in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p114
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crumb-Topped Haddock
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review