- vanilla and remaining egg; carefully spread over batter. Sprinkle
- with coconut. Dollop with cranberry sauce. In a small bowl, combine
- flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over the top.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack 15
- minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove
- sides of pan. Cool completely. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 323 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.