- remaining egg; carefully spread over batter. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Dollop with cranberry sauce. In a small bowl, combine flour and
- sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack for 15 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen. Remove sides of pan. Cool completely. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 323 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.