- topping, combine flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 425° for 35-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and
- filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving, in a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to
- thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks
- form. Serve with pie. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 614 calories, 31 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 82 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.