- 1-1/2 pounds fresh or frozen brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Trim the brussels sprouts and cut an X in the core of each. Place 1/2 inch water in a large saucepan; add the sprouts. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Place in an ungreased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter. Combine bread crumbs, cheese and remaining butter; sprinkle over brussels sprouts.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Crumb-Topped Brussels Sprouts
Sort By :
Easy to prepare, but looks showy...and the taste is wonderful! A big hit at our house. Thank you so much for sharing.
I made this recipe on Christmas Day to go with our turkey dinner. I used fresh brussels sprouts and cut them in half since they were so large. We all agreed that these were the best brussels sprouts we'd ever had.
My husband and one of my daughters love brussel sprouts, so I am always looking for new recipes with them. This one is a keeper, and it is so easy.
Absolutely delicious and easy.
Made these for our Canadian Thanksgiving Oct 2008. My in-laws loved them. Nice, easy recipe perfect for a busy Thanksgiving kitchen. Will make these again for our next turkey dinner!