Crumb-Topped Baked Fish for Two Recipe
- 2 haddock or cod fillet (6 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1. Place fillets on a greased baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pat onto fillets. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 fillet equals 422 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 813 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Reviews for Crumb-Topped Baked Fish for Two
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.