Crumb-Topped Baked Fish for Two Recipe
- 2 haddock or cod fillet (6 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1. Place fillets on a greased baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pat onto fillets. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 422 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 136mg cholesterol, 813mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 39g protein .
Reviews for Crumb-Topped Baked Fish for Two
"My husband and I loved this recipe. I did use fresh rosemary and added 1/4 tsp of dried tarragon. The excess bread crumb mixture went on my fresh asparagus and my husband sprinkled some on his corn on the cob. He loved the way the cheese melted into the corn."
"I think this is great! Just what I was looking for for two! Thank you for the lovely fish recipes! Fixing the Crumb-Topped Bakes Cod tonight! \o/ Yum."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.